On Line Pressure Strenght and Tightness Inspection / Testing
By L-plan Legaline Pressure test device
How the Legaline Pressure test operate?
Pressure strength and tightness test is performed on pressurized parts of valves, pressure vessels, generators, pipelines, components of pressure equipment and all other devices, which shall be tested.
The test is performed “ON LINE” with pressure and temperature sensors, which are mounted on Legaline pressure system.
The standard Accuracy of the Measurement Chain is high and stabile under temp. range 0 °C up to 45 °C.
The Legaline Pressure test system already used by the Inspection Bodies and Accredited Labors and based on standards EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020) with several advantages:
- Automatic calculation of measurement uncertainty.
- Correction or compensation of environment influences.
- System automatically calculated resultants acceptance criteria from
- Trend (history) function.
Entire unit parts can be is mounted into strong industrial case, water tight, crush and dust proof with wheels.
Testing method by Legaline Pressure test device and the L-plan as Conformity Assessment – Inspection Body is approved by:
- Slovenian Acreditation institute (based on ILAC MRA– International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation)