Testing of valves in the production process with the Legaline Atum-H device
Testing device Atum-H is designed for testing the characteristics of valves in the production process of Herz manufacturer:
- Ball valves for technical gases according to DIN 3230 T5 PG3 in the valve production process
- Testing the flow characteristics of ball valves, pressure regulators, and other valves, developed in Herz.
The testing unit Legaline ATUM-H provides the following tests and consists of:
- Automatic valve clamping unit, which clamps valves DN 8 up to DN 50 or more (with internal or external thread).
- The system for measuring water flow from 0.5 m3/h to 50m3/h, with the accuracy of +/- 3% FS, under pressure of 10 bar and temperatures up to 120 ° C.
- Two pressure sensors of 10 bar, a temperature of 120 ° C, accuracy of +/- 0,25% FS, for measuring a pressure difference.
- Temperature sensors up to 120 ° C.
- Connection part in A/D unit for the rotary sensor – encoder
- Connection part in A/D unit for the force sensor
- Connection part in A/D unit for the displacement sensor for valve spindle lift measuring
- Water heater for heating water in the system (in 2 hours from 20 ° C to 120 ° C).
- Water tank 300 l, PN 10.
- Pumps system for hot water, p=10 bar, t=120°C, Q=0.5 m3/h do 50m3/h
- Controls for continuously increasing / reducing pumps flow
- Cards to convert the analog signal from the electronic unit, for the supervision of the operation of test unit ATUM – H, including the operation speed control of the pump rotation.
Scoop and processing of data is implemented by:
- The central electronic unit Legaline Atum-H for connection of all sensors and actuators, sensors and other measurers, electromagnetic valves… in combination with Legaline ATUM-H software.
- Software Legaline ATUM-H, which:
- Processes the sensor data
- Displays the results in the form of diagrams,
- Enable salso the possibility of data export of measurement results into Excel table.
The software records the measurements in continuous and parametric mode. It allows you to create a variety of protocols for measuring and storage in the database.