On field valve testing
By L-plan Legaline »Valve test« Mobile Unit
Legaline “Valve Test – M” Mobile Unit is designed for Inspection / Testing of Safety, Control and other Industrial Valves.
LCD and Printed resultants:
- Set pressure.
- pressure (at max. lift).
- Closing pressure.
- Opening pressure difference (%, bar)
- Closing pressure difference (%, bar)
- Indication of valve tightness.
- Digital seat tightness – Bubble test.
- Valve Body pressure strength test.
- Auto Measurement Uncertainty Calculation
Autonomous System: Mobile Legaline Operating Unit parts:
- Data Acquisition Legaline Valve Test System.
- LCD, PC, color printer.
- Pressure sensors (Lift, Sound – optional)
- 200 (300) bar N2 bottle, 2 l
- 200 (300) bar high pressure installation.
- Regulating valve, operating valves, manometers.
Legaline Bubble Test – Valve seat leakage set
30 T Proportional Clamping Unit with clamp parts, up to DN 150, flanged and threaded.
Emphasis on High Accuracy? By Legaline Device Environment Influences Validation!
Temperature range 0° C to + 40° C Since 1996 the Legatest is used by the Inspection Bodies and Accredited Labors, according to EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020).
- Automatic calculation of measurement uncertainty.
- Correction or compensation of environment influences.
- System automatically calculated resultants acceptance criteria from Valves Standards.
- Trend (history) function.
Testing method by Legaline Valve test device and the L-plan as Conformity Assessment – Inspection Body is approved by:
- Bureau Veritas
- Slovenian Acreditation institute (based on ILAC MRA– International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation)