Inspection / calibration of pressure gauges
Conformity assessment, Ordinary, extraordinary verification of tire measuring instruments
An innovative approach to data acquisition system for calibrations since 1992.
Inspection / calibration of pressure gauges is carried out with the equipment developed and manufactured in L-plan.
Calibration methods and equipment satisfy the following requirements:
- EA-10/17 EA Guidelines on the calibration of electromechanical manometers, July 2002
- DKD-R 6-1 Calibration of Pressure Gauges, 01/2003.
- ISO / IEC 17025: 2005-General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Pressure gauges – Part 1: Bourdon tube pressure gauges – Dimensions, metrology, Requirements and Testing
- Pressure gauges – Part 3: Diaphragm and capsule pressure gauges – Dimensions, metrology, Requirements and Testing
- OIML R 23, edition 1975 Tyre pressure gauges for motor vehicles
- We are accredited and authorized by:
By the decision from Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Metrology, L-plan have also approved for the implementation of professional technical duties within the conformity assessment procedures and periodic and extraordinary verification of measuring instruments. L-PLAN ID 402)
- Tire pressure measuring instruments
- Tire pressure measuring instruments, which could be marked with EEC sign.