Upgrade your test unit with
Legaline data acquisition & processing system
Test screens and reports
Raiway brakes testing
- Direct integration
Legaline Valve Test Data Acquisition System and pressure sensors can be mounted – Integrated into the existing test bench. Integration should be done in the Customer workshop.
- Integration by Industrial Cabinet System
The Legaline System is build into the Industrial Cabinet and connected to stabile Test Unit by high pressure flexible pipes:
- Air / water side high pressure installation with pressure sensors & overload protection.
- The LEGALINE electronic digital data acquisition device.
- Sensors: pressure sensors, lift laser sensor, sound sensor…
- Connectors for lift and sound measuring, outlet coupling for calibrating the sensor and system.
- PC, LCD, color printer…
- Software Valve Test with Database.
- Connection to BUBBLE TEST device.
- Other on request.
Benefit:System is completely autonomous, so intervention into Customer existing Test unit is not required!
- Integration by Industrial Case system
The Legaline System is build into the Industrial Case and connected to stabile Test Unit by high pressure flexible pipes. Benmefit: The System could be use in workshop or in the field. Legaline Valve test Data Acquisition system includes also two IMPORTANT BENEFITS:
- Proportional Auto Control of Clamping Force
- Automatic Testing procedure
- Bubble couter Sytem – seat leak detection
Emphasis on High Accuracy? By Legaline Device Environment Influences Validation! Standard Temperature range 0° C to + 40° C The Legaline CSPRS is designed according to EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020).
- Automatic calculation of measurement uncertainty.
- Correction or compensation of environment influences.
- System automatically calculated resultants acceptance criteria from Valves Standards.
- Trend (history) function.
Testing / Inspection / Calibration methods used by L-plan devices and the L-plan as Conformity Assessment – Inspection Body are approved by several Institutes and Conformity assessment bodies: