L-PLAN is approved and accredited conformity assessment – inspection body Nr: K072 for following pressure equipment:
- Fired or otherwise heated pressure equipment:
- Steam Generators, Process Reactors, Sterilizers
- Pressure vessels:
- Air, N2, LPG, LNG, CRYO, Heat Exchangers, Liquefied Gases, Hot Water, Steam
- Air, N2, LPG, LNG, CRYO, Liquefied Gases, Hot Water, Steam
L-PLAN is approved as a Conformity assessment – Inspection body and service Organization for repair, testing and inspection of:
- Safety valves (PSRV)
- Controlled safety systems (CSPRS)
- Pilot assisted safety valves
- Control valves, regulators and other types of pressure limiters
- Bursting discs
- Industrial and other valves Pressure accessories Pressure and Temperature Gauges and other Instruments
- PED 97/23EC, AD 2000 Code A2, TRB 430, TRR 532,
- TRD 421/721, EN 13445-1/7, EN 12952-10, EN 12953
- EN 12266-1/2, API 527, And other standards.
Decree of nomination: Professional Technical Services based on Conformity Assessment procedures and Authentication of Measuring Instruments in Service
Periodically maintained certifications for L-plan engineers from SECTOR CERT mbH Germany:
- CERTIFICATE of VISUAL TESTING, Level 2 (EN 473, ASNT-Richtlinie SNT-TC-IA, ANSI/ASNT CP-189 (ASME Sec.XI). Valves, pumps, Tightness, Welded stick, Pressure equipment, devices
- CERTIFICATE of ULTRASONIC TESTING, Level 1 (EN 473, SNT-TC-IA/CP-189) On basic of SECTOR CERT authorisation.
- CERTIFICATE of NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING – LEAK TESTING LEVEL 2, according to DIN EN 473 .
International safety personnel certifications for hazardous areas
SCC – Level A15, A 16, A 18
Mandates & authorizations of valve producers – permissions for Testing, Resetting and Repair
SPIRAX SARCO LTD England: CERTIFICATE – Setting and testing safety valves in accordance with BS 6759 including operation of the setting rig supplied.
ARI ARMATUREN, Germany: DECLARATION for setting ARI Safety Valves and servicing with using an original parts from ARI, acc. on ARI techn. doc. and EN 4126.
SEMPELL AG Germany (a TYCO Int.Ltd.Comp.): CONFIRMATION for the service and maintenance of SEMPELL Safety valves (IPU International GmbH Austria: CERTIFICATE – Mandate for Testing, Servicing and selling of SEMPELL valves and IPU International in Slovenia market.
LESER – BRUNNBAUER-ARMATUREN m.b.H: AUTHORISATION – for testing, setting and servicing LESER safety valves base on standards and regulations. L-PLAN in official serviser and representative in Slovenia, Croatia and BIH areas.
ANDERSON GREENWOOD CROSBY, CERTIFICATE of Achievement, Training Course in servicing, assembly and testing of ANDERSON GREENWOOD / CROSBY spring loaded pressure relief valves.)
Approvals, verifications of L-plan manufactured devices:
- TÜV Nord CERTIFICATE: Recognized by surveillance authorities such as German TÜV. Application of a best quit in accordance test equipment LEGATEST for determination of actuation pressure of direct acting safety valves, spring-loaded valves. CERTIFICATE Nr.: G.-No.:1.2-229/2000, -No. 20/ 449 181
- APPROVED On line safety valve INSPECTION METHOD / Procedure by Bureau Veritas. Document P0;1.1.6 Inspection and Testing of Pressure Equipment – Safety devices (Legatest, Legaline), Certification Nr.: HSE/CER/47-074-706/08
- APPROVED On line safety valve TESTING METHOD / procedure by Bureau Veritas. Document P11;220.127.116.11 Safety equipment; Safety valves; Working Characteristic Test Procedure (Legatest, Legaline), Certification Nr.: HSE/CER/47-074-706/08
- CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT “CE” CERTIFICATE : SIQ 11 ATEX P131
- ATEX CERTIFICATE, II 2 G Ex d [ib] ib IIC T4 Gb, SIQ Slovenian Institute of Quality and Measuring
- VALIDATION REPORT: Legatest, Legaline Validation Test Report RA11;5.4
- ACCREDITATION for “on line safety valve testing” Legatest / Legaline devices and “ON-LINE” testing method is examined and accepted by the Slovenian Accreditation Institute Authorities
- DNV TESTING CODE – Technical Instruction for Testing of Function of safety valves by LEGATEST, from DNV – Det Norske Veritas Inspection, TESTING CODE Nr.: TB 06-04
- PATENT of Legatest testing device